At mlcoa, we believe trust is at the heart of our long-term success, right around Australia. We ask our customers to have confidence in our medical expertise, and in exchange for your goodwill, we have an obligation to give back to the communities where we work.
We also know that giving back benefits everyone and contributes to our company’s solid reputation as the national leader in expert medical opinions. Not only do not-for-profits benefit from our resources and engagement, but we attract and retain employees who are proud to donate their volunteer hours to our partner organisations and to be part of a company that encourages doing good.
We have chosen to partner with organisations that have a natural alignment with our purpose – to bring medical experts and people together to create better health outcomes.
Here are just a few of the ways that we embrace corporate philanthropy to further our purpose in the community:
- Royal Flying Doctor Service of Australia
- Australian Red Cross Blood Service
- Fight Cancer Foundation
- Share the Dignity
- Suits for Success
- Beyond Blue, Asbestos Disease Society of Australia and Act, Belong, Commit: we hand out fact sheets and brochures at national educational events
- Carbon offsetting: each month we offset our carbon emissions from air travel
- Muru Office Supplies: we buy all stationary from this indigenous-owned and -operated company