Risk assessment services
We offer a range of risk assessments that help you to manage workplace risks in relation to the work environment or a person’s health.
Fitness to Work assessment
When an employee has a non-work-related condition that’s affecting their ability to carry out their role, an employer may well ask if they are able to do their job in a safe manner. They may also wonder if their employee’s diagnosis is accurate, whether they’re receiving an evidence-based approach to treatment, or if they need to fill their position to maintain workplace productivity.
At mlcoa, our independent medical specialists can develop a Fitness to Work report to help clarify these questions and identify:
- What actions can be taken to support an employee’s ability to perform their role
- Medical advice that could make a difference to how soon the employee recovers and returns to full or suitable employment duties
A Worksite assessment can be conducted by a mlcoa medical specialist of your choice so that they can thoroughly understand the demands of a workplace. They will then provide a balanced opinion in regard to such areas as:
- Workplace injury
- Suitable and/or pre injury duties
- Return to work capacity, including graduated return to work programs
- Workplace advice and guidance around safety and health
- Education on completion of workplace tasks
Allied Health services
mlcoa is able to engage a range of allied health professionals to conduct a broad suite of risk management and/or mitigation services. This includes Activities of Daily Living Assessments, Functional Capacity Evaluations, and Psychological services to name a few. In addition, these services can be offered independently or as a combined approach with your choice of medical specialist.
By utilising a combination of experts, we are able to build tailored solutions to simplify the claims transactions process; offer robust holistic solutions; enhance the stakeholder experience; and positively impact timeframes to maximise the health outcome of an individual.