Learning and development
As an industry leader, mlcoa is committed to offering our customers ongoing medical education and training services, tailored to your workplace. We firmly believe that training and development drive better claims outcomes, which is why we invest so strongly in this area.
We constantly update our educational events to reflect current medical topics that are of strong interest to our customers. For instance, this year in 2020 we’re offering a variety of short, regular “toolbox talks” and webinars across Australia on contemporary topics such as “Chronic pain from a psychiatric perspective”. These free sessions are a great way to gain a broad, theoretical understanding of a particular health issue, while accompanying case studies are presented for more practical discussion and learning.
- Events – We drive better outcomes via regular events in capital cities and regional centres
- Articles and papers – Our experts and thought leaders share our commitment to evidence-based medicine and positive claims outcomes
- Customised education and support – We work with our customers throughout the year to identify your unique needs and provide tailored support through channels including face-to-face discussions, webinars and podcasts.
Please check out our Events page for details and registration on the next available course near you.
mlcoa’s “vault” provides our customers with a fast and secure online appointment and report service, along with access to valuable resources.
Our vault provides you with a speedy way to:
- Book appointments online
- Search our consultants and view their résumé
- Upload your referral and paperwork
- Cancel or reschedule selected appointments
- Download your medical reports
Our vault is also a valuable resource centre. Our customers – through their own password-protected account – have access to a wealth of supporting material, such as our medical opinions library, question design library and presentations from our free educational events.
To register, please complete the vault access registration form.