350+ consultants across all major medical and allied health specialties
Our medical specialists
Our expert panel of more than 350 highly regarded independent consultants are carefully selected from across a broad range of specialties. We invest significantly in their training and mentoring to enable a consistent and premier service.
Notably, our medical consultants are experts in all the major medical and allied health specialties, meaning mlcoa offers the most comprehensive range of objective medical opinions in Australia.
Our medical specialties and sub-specialties include:
- Cardio-thoracic Surgery
- Emergency Medicine
- Gastroenterology and Hepatology
- General Medicine
- General Surgery
- Occupational Medicine
- Occupational Therapy
- Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery
- Orthopaedic Surgery
- Otolaryngology – Ear Nose and Throat
- Paediatric Medicine
- Pain Medicine
- Physical medicine and Rehabilitation
- Plastic Surgery
- Respiratory and Sleep Medicine
- Speech Therapy
- Vascular Surgery
We deliver thousands of clinically robust medical reports every year, helping you gain the most complete picture of an injury or illness, answer unresolved questions and make informed decisions.
mlcoa has the best assets and the finest capabilities to ensure you get the facts and clarity you need to move forward with confidence. We offer:
- Permanent offices in every state and territory capital city
- An extensive network of regional consulting suites
- Resources to engage with overseas specialists
- Telemedicine capabilities for greater access
At all times, our specialists treat those being assessed with respect and dignity, ensuring they are fully aware of all aspects of the assessment and any concerns they may hold are treated sensitively.