mlcoa ACT Update
2019 is set to be an exciting year for mlcoa as we will be offering various tailored educational sessions offered to our exclusive clients. Keep an eye out for more information on this new project to register your interest.
Please join us for our educational sessions in ACT.
‘Neurosurgery in a medico legal setting – common conditions, treatments, recovery and work capacity‘
You are invited to hear Dr Khurana provide insight into:
- What does a Neurosurgeon do and when is a Neurosurgeon examination more appropriate than an orthopaedic surgeon or a Neurologist
- The conditions that are best addressed from a neurosurgeon perspective – medical recovery and work capacity, after a stroke, spinal stenosis, back conditions and does this all mean incapacity? • How a Neurosurgical assessment is conducted and how the Neurosurgeon formulates their medico legal opinion
- Appropriate question design and information that will inform the assessment
- The role of imaging in neurosurgery – what can be relied upon and what can’t
- How to continue to support the employee if the assessment indicates capacity to return to work
Where: East Hotel, 69 Canberra Ave, Kingston ACT 2604. Vinyl Room
When: Thursday, 25 July 2019
Time: 9:45am arrival for 10am start. Session to conclude at 12pm
RSVP: Please register by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org If you have any queries, please contact Kimbelee on (02) 6270 6270
The mlcoa Team