mlcoa’s complete range of services includes: Independent Medical Examinations (IMEs), expert advisory and workplace training and education. Our range of assessments is extensive including the following key areas:
- Worker’s compensation
- Comcare & Federal Government Assessment
- CTP & Motor Vehicle Schemes
- Life / Income Protection & Disability
- Fitness for Duty (FFD)
- Integrated / Panel Assessments
- Tele Psychiatry Assessments
- International Assessments
- Specialised File Reviews
- Early Intervention Reports
- Functional and Vocational Capacity Evaluations
- Worksite Assessments
We work regionally, nationally and if your clients are in remote areas, some assessments can also be conducted via video conferencing.
Our responsive and transparent service results in timely reports of the highest quality. mlcoa reports are legally robust and stand up in court. At mlcoa we also provide litigation services and expert witness services, as well as in-house medical panels.
Extensive training and education is available to equip you with relevant medical knowledge and understanding. Our "OnBalance" courses are ANZIIF and NIBA accredited and are designed and facilitated by medical and other healthcare experts with a clear focus on workplace application. Find out more here.