We are committed to the implementation, maintenance and enhancement of best practice business management systems. mlcoa management systems comply with the MedHealth Pty Ltd management systems certified to AS/NSZ 9001:2008 (Quality Management Systems), AS/NSZ 14001:2004 (Environmental Management Systems), AS/NSZ 4801:2001 (OHS Management Systems) and ISO/IEC 27001 (Information Security Management Systems).
We ensure that consultation with and involvement of all stakeholders is sought when identifying and mitigating workplace hazards and risks in order to achieve a safe workplace and a long-term environmentally sustainable business. Our people are trained to ensure their understanding of the management system and their responsibility to comply with it and get involved by providing feedback to ensure safe work practices and current risk management techniques.
In order to achieve our objectives, exceed expectations and enhance our clients' satisfaction, we aim to:
- Set measurable objectives and targets aimed at continued improvement of the business management system, the elimination of work-related injury and illness and the prevention of pollution.
- Ensure that our people understand our policy and their responsibility in maintaining the highest levels of performance.
- Recruit, develop and retain quality staff to enable the effective delivery of our services.
- Maintain third party certification of our business management system.
- Maintain or target an increase in profit each year.
- Keep up with technology, plant and equipment changes.
- Target improvement in our team's competency by providing ongoing training.
- Ensure our medical specialists and suppliers operate with the same objectives in mind.
- Strive for continual improvement in service delivery.
- Have corporate social responsibility initiatives in place.
We continuously review our business management practices and policies in light of client feedback, on-the-job training, management review and other forums to ensure its ongoing suitability and continuous improvement, and to enable us to efficiently and effectively respond to any client concerns.