Consulting with mlcoa
Click here to download our Consultant brochure
Since 1986, mlcoa has provided independent, thorough, accurate and relevant professional specialist medical and related healthcare advice to enable the corporate arena, insurance industry, legal profession and government to achieve the best decisions and outcomes possible. We are a leading provider of independent medical assessments and associated services with fully staffed offices in each state, in addition to an extensive network of regional consulting facilities.
Would you like the following benefits and challenges?
- Significantly increase your income
- Enhance your medical report compilation and assessment skills
- Extend your range of clinical and intellectual stimuli
- Retain your independence and professional identity
...while gaining the following added advantages:
- You incur no notable increase in medical practice costs
- You attract no bad debts with your escalation in income
- You provoke no further administrative commitments
- Your responsibilities remain within the normal doctor-patient and related ethical obligations
- Your professional indemnity costs substantially diminish
mlcoa's extensive administration support services ensure minimal impact on your clinical practice and full support for those no longer in clinical practice. We look after all your needs, from the provision of appointment scheduling, typing of reports, assistance with understanding the relevant claims issues and legislations, invoicing and debt management and storage of medical files.
To register your interest in consulting with mlcoa, or for further information, please contact us.
We are a leading provider of independent medical assessments